Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

About Me

I am a child of the one True King.. I am also a mother of five beautiful daughters and wife to a hard working military man.

I am not a scholar nor a Dr. of sorts, but I am in love with the Lord and want to know more about him. I want to draw closer to him, walk with him, enjoy him and I want to be ready when he returns to take me home.

The purpose of this blog is not to pretend that I know more then I do or to push my opinion on anyone else but instead to grow in knowledge, to gain wisdom, to grow in my relationship with God and share all this with anyone who reads this.

I have attended Bible College but not enough to have a degree or know everything there is to know. The one thing I have learned is that I know almost nothing and that everyday I learn something new. I have also learned that the Holy Bible is not up for interpretation. That Gods word is exactly that, its Gods word and because it is living, it is always revealing even more then we thought we already knew.

I am hoping that by writing this blog I will grow closer to God, learn more then I knew yesterday and share the Gospel with anyone who hasn't already heard it. 

Here is a link to a song by Matthew West : My Name Is 
I love knowing that I personally am a Child of the One true King ,,
Click on the Name tag to hear the song..
 My Name Is

No comments:

Post a Comment